The Star Warriors are back! This time the galaxy's favorite nerfherders break down the second season of The Mandalorian. So sit back, enjoy some space frog eggs, and may the Force be with you!
From Tatooine to Tython, this is the Star Warriors Podcast!
Season 2 of The Mandalorin has come and gone and we are left in the wake of some pretty amazing events in Star Wars canon. To break down some of this season's madness I've brought back the galaxies favorite scruffy nerfherders.
1. Did this season meet or exceed expectations? Do you like name Grogu? Favorite episode, why?
2. The "growth" of Din Djarin. Learning to let go of the past. Meeting other Mandos.
3. Bo-Katan - katee sackoff reprises role, connecting to CW/Rebels. What comes next? Darksaber rules...
4. Ahsoka. Rosario do it for you? Thoughts on episode. Her show is coming.
5. Boba Fett. Morrison returns. This better than a movie? Jango history revealed. Book of Boba coming.
6. Luke was that Jedi. Thoughts? Who would you rather have seen? Is this the Luke we needed to see when compared to TLJ reactions.
7. Rate this season on a scale of 1-10. Speculation for next season.
Rocco and Chris are back with the rundown on this month's Marvel Star Wars comics from The High Republic to War of the Bounty...
The Star Warriors got together at a small local gym for their latest support session. They shared and talked all about their love of...
150 years after TROS. There hasn’t been rumors of a Sith since Palpatine was finally destroyed. The Skywalker name is synonymous with light-side force...